Navigating business issues during a pandemic:
How Can Our Business And Commercial Law Attorneys Help You?
At the northern New Jersey-based law firm Carlin & Ward, P.C., we are in tune with business owners’ challenges and sensitive to their risks. Our valued clients through the years have ranged from family-owned retail and service businesses to the world’s largest companies.
Proven Attorneys In Mediation, Negotiation And Litigation
Our cohesive team of lawyers brings together excellent commercial law credentials and decades of experience in high-value dispute resolution. The accomplishments of our attorneys include reported cases and successful representation of corporate clients in employment disputes. Our attorneys have defended employers in wage and hour disputes, insurance coverage disputes and other employment matters.
From Contracts Law To Complex Financial Disputes
We are a cost-effective, adaptive firm that leverages technology to accomplish client goals. This approach enhances our resourceful and responsive service. Our capabilities include:
- Ongoing legal counsel for businesses across many commercial sectors, including drafting of policies and business contract negotiations or litigation
- Complex commercial litigation, including the most nuanced and adversarial partnership and contract disputes
- Commercial real estate purchases/sales and other high-value business transactions — as well as eminent domain representation to obtain fair market value for our clients’ property
- Unfair competition claims and other business torts
- Insurance defense and corporate liability matters, including toxic tort cases and warranty claims
- Any litigated business matter
Help And Guidance For Business Owners And Entrepreneurs
Litigation is only part of what we offer. Our firm can also help you start or grow a business and keep it running smoothly. Our services include:
- Assistance with business formation and structuring
- Drafting operating agreements
- Business contracts (drafting and negotiation)
- Drafting business policies and procedures
Turn To A Business-Savvy, Results-Driven Legal Team
Our Morristown area business and commercial law attorneys will prioritize your practical needs and interests. All paths and forums for dispute resolution outside the courtroom are familiar territory — and we know that regaining focus on your core business is your No. 1 priority. Should aggressive trial work be the last resort, you will have a dedicated team on your side. To arrange a focused, productive initial consultation, call us in Florham Park at 646-274-1305, or send us an email.