Labor & Employment Law
New Jersey companies of all sizes, in all sectors of industry and commerce, must comply with complex state and federal employment laws. Employers must manage risk in this area and maintain workable labor relations while maintaining competitiveness and profitability in a persistently volatile economy.
Morristown area labor and employment law attorneys at Carlin & Ward, P.C., have in-depth knowledge of applicable laws and extensive high-stakes case experience. Our attorneys bring decades of case analysis, negotiation, and litigation experience to bear on matters of concern to our diverse clientele.
Newark Area Employment Contract Attorneys · Experienced in Complex Litigation
Much of our work in this area of law is consultative and focused on risk management for employers, but we are equally prepared to handle the most complex employment-related disputes as well. The proven capabilities of our legal team include:
- Drafting of comprehensive policies and manuals to help businesses educate employees and avoid costly employment litigation
- Labor contract negotiations and dispute resolution on behalf of employers ranging from regional family businesses to Fortune 500 corporations
- Representation of the employer or employee in disputes arising from alleged wrongful discharge, discrimination, sexual harassment, or other violations of federal or state law
- Plaintiff or defense representation in matters of unfair competition and other business torts, as well as drafting and negotiation of noncompete agreements and other contracts
- Wage, hour and overtime claims on behalf of employers or employees
- Representation of any type of company in shareholder disputes
A Business-Savvy Legal Team for Protection of Your Interests
Our legal team’s decades of relevant experience and emphasis on practical, results-driven representation can be a tremendous asset for you. We are prepared to serve as advisers or to take on matters that may demand intensive litigation in state or federal court. To arrange an initial consultation with the lawyer best suited to assess your case and needs, contact us by telephone or email anytime.