Morristown Area Property Law Attorneys
Whether your legal issue involves residential or commercial real estate, matters of property law and valuation are some of the most financially significant concerns our valued clients ever face. Our collaborative lawyers will recognize your challenges and put our proven analytical and dispute resolution strengths to work for you.
Trusted Legal Counsel In Real Estate Transactions And Litigation
New Jersey real property law is a widely recognized strength for the attorneys at Carlin, Ward, Ash & Heiart LLC Few area firms of any size can claim credentials and decisions surpassing those we have achieved. Founding partner William J. Ward, whose career spans four decades in eminent domain practice, collaborates with James Turteltaub and Scott A. Heiart to achieve high-value awards and resolutions in matters such as:
- Challenging offers in land condemnation cases under eminent domain by exploring all factors relevant to assessing fair market value — often achieving multimillion-dollar victories for property owners via settlement or litigation
- Protecting our individual, small-business and corporate clients’ interests in commercial real estate transactions at all levels of complexity
- Advising and representing our clients on a wide range of complex issues related to planning, site approval, zoning and land use, and environmental law
- Working with redevelopers as they take on ambitious building and rehabilitation projects
- Any other litigated real estate matters
We target efficient and cost-effective negotiations and apply our extensive litigation experience at all levels of the state or federal court systems when necessary.
Contact Us To Learn More
Carlin, Ward, Ash & Heiart LLC, is based in Florham Park (near Morristown), and we serve clients throughout the New Jersey. To arrange your initial consultation with one of our skilled lawyers, call us at 973-377-3350 or send us an email.