We are ready to assist you during the COVID-19 pandemic.  Please click here for more information. Additional Information

Attorneys at Law

A Professional Corporation

Call Today for a Consultation

Florham Park: 973-377-3350  | New York: 646-274-1305

Florham Park: 973-377-3350

New York: 646-274-1305

  1. Home
  2.  » 
  3. Real Estate Law
  4.  » Land Use And Zoning

Representing Your Interests In Land Use And Zoning Matters

Disputes over land use and zoning almost always involve seeking a balance between the interests of the government (on behalf of the public) and businesses or landowners. Regardless of which side of a dispute you are on, however, it is a good idea to work with experienced, knowledgeable attorneys like those at Carlin & Ward, P.C.

Our firm regularly works with business owners and developers on projects of all sizes. And we have been retained as special counsel by government bodies to advice on eminent domain, redevelopment, and land use and zoning matters. In short, we have a wide-lens perspective that many firms cannot offer.

A Practice With A Major Scope And A Personal Touch

Our attorneys have experience advising on multimillion-dollar projects that include shopping centers, mixed-use projects, office buildings and more. We are the firm to call if you need help with any land use or zoning matter, including:

  • Site plan applications
  • Zoning amendments
  • Zoning objections (representing either side)
  • Site plan objections (representing either side)
  • Prerogative writ challenges (challenging or defending an approval)
  • Redevelopment plans
  • Challenging a zoning law

Focused On Efficiency And Results

If you own a business, you can’t afford to be tied up in protracted litigation before a project even breaks ground. That’s why we take the time to understand your needs and goals, and seek efficient, timely and cost-effective solutions.

Contact Us To Discuss Your Legal Needs

Carlin & Ward, P.C., is based in Florham and serves clients throughout New Jersey and parts of New York. To discuss your case with our skilled attorneys, call us at 646-274-1305 or fill out our online contact form.